December 8th Match is Cancelled Due to Predicted Cold Weather & Possible Snow
The Long Nine Cowboys Board of Directors has decided to cancel Sunday’s match as the morning temperature is predicted to be 16 degrees Fahrenheit with possible snow.
Join us in January for our “Icicle Games” cowboy match. We hope you can come to Loami [Springfield].
Sunday Janaury 12, 2014
Shooter’s Meeting at 9:15 a.m.
Match begins at 9:30 a.m.
Yes! It’s two weeks earlier than our normal schedule.
Yes! It’s OUTDOORS!
Yes! It starts a bit earlier in the morning than normal!
Yes! We’ll have lunch after the match!
Please be registered by 9:00 a.m. or EARLIER if you want to be on a posse with particular people.